Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
It has been a very stormy summer in Virginia and water damage as well as mold removal has been a problem for many homeowners. We thank all of our customers for choosing SERVPRO of Fairfax, Vienna, Oakton to help them during this storm season.
In case of a flood here are some useful tips to protect yourself and your home.
1. Do not walk through moving water. Use a stick to check the firmness of the ground in front of you.
2. If your property suffers flood damage, clean and disinfect everything that got wet. Mud from floodwaters can contain sewage and chemicals. Dispose of any food or personal hygiene items exposed to floodwaters
3. Do not drive into flooded areas. If floodwaters rise around your car, move to higher ground.
4. Avoid floodwaters because they can be contaminated by oil, gasoline, or raw sewage.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (703) 281-2388
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fairfax / Vienna / Oakton?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
Floods and storms don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. You can depend on an immediate response from our highly trained technicians, who are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Fairfax / Vienna / Oakton has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Fairfax / Vienna / Oakton is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the Fairfax City community. We are also part of a national network of 1,700 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: